Tile Roofer Heathrow, Fl
Beautiful and Long Lasting Tile Roofs Add Value to Your Home or Business
Brian Sikes is a tile roofer in Heathrow, Florida. Tile roofing is not only beautiful but a properly installed tile roof can last for 50 years or longer. We offer a variety of tile solutions and our consultants can help you make the right choice of tiles and colors to give your home the appearance you want. Let us help you make the right decision. Our experts will lay out your options, then help you find the best choice based on your needs. Brian Sikes Roofing, your residential and commercial roofing expert since 2003. So, whether you’re looking to repair or replace your current tile roof or considering tile as an alternative, Brian Sikes Roofing can help you understand the best roofing solution for your roof type.
How can I extend the life of my tile roof?
Because your roof is the most important component of your home, you should consider taking the steps to maintain it so it will last as long as possible. Here are some measures that will not cost a lot and protect your investment:
- Keep your gutters clean – Most debris will find its way to your gutters. Keeping them unclogged won’t allow water to damage the trim and fascia or cause the decking below tiles to rot.
- You can visually inspect your roof for missing, cracked tiles or moss and algae growth. In most cases you don’t need to be on the roof, and this can be done from the ground. Consider a roof inspection every 2 or 3 years. It won’t break the bank and could identify a simple repair that unattended could cost a lot more down the road.
- Use a low-pressure power washer with a mild detergent to periodically clean the tiles. Don’t aim directly at the tiles or you could crack them. Applying a sealant will also extend their life and appearance.
- Fix small issues as you identify them, like a loose or cracked tile.
We are a Tile Roofer in Heathrow Providing the following Tile Roofing Services
Tile Roofing for Residential & Commercial Properties
Installations • Re-Roofs • Repairs • and More
Clay and Concrete Tile Roofs, Which One is Right for Your Home?
There are many varieties and styles associated with tile roofing. Tiles can be manufactured of either traditional clay or concrete. It’s most common to have tiles molded in to a barrel shape and as they interlock in installation and this makes for a very strong and protective roof. Each offer advantages and aesthetics and some tile styles are best used depending on the home style and the effect the homeowner is looking to achieve. There is a tile solution for nearly every style of home, from very traditional home styles to more modern architecture. In Florida, where certain areas have a strong Spanish tradition, tile is a preferred choice, but tile roofing is used in conjunction with all types of architecture from historic homes, contemporary and Mediterranean style homes. While tile roofs are extremely attractive they also offer tremendous durability. There are tile roofs that have been in place literally for centuries!
Three generations strong, Brian Sikes Roofing is Orange, Seminole and Volusia Counties premier tile roofing contractor. We offer a full range of Residential and Commercial services including new tile roofs, re-roofs, and tile roof repairs. We have helped thousands of area homeowners, businesses and property managers with all their roofing needs.
What Are the Benefits of Tile Roofing?
- Longevity – Tile roofs made from fired clay are one of the world’s oldest and strongest roofing materials. It’s not unusual for a tile roofs life to exceed 50 or even 100 years when they are properly installed and cared for. There are examples around the world of tile roofs that are still functional that were put in place centuries ago. Whether traditional clay or the more modern versions made of concrete, both tiles are incredibly durable.
- Weather Resistant – While tile roofs add excellent value to any home, they are ideally suited for Florida’s hot and humid climate. Tile will not rot like other building materials and they are extremely resistant to pests that can-do damage to other roofing materials. Tile roofs are also resistant to hail. It’s this durability and longevity that allow many tile manufacturers to offer warranties of up to 50 years.
- Safety – Clay and concrete tiles are also the most fire-proof of all roofing materials. In high winds that we often experience with hurricanes in Florida, clay and concrete tile roofs have shown the ability when properly installed and maintained to withstand winds up to 150 mph.
- Eye Appeal – There’s nothing more attractive than a tile roof! Clay and concrete tiles are available in a wide array of colors, styles, and finishes allowing a homeowner to achieve a beautiful roofing solution regardless of the style of the home. The professionals at Brian Sikes Roofing can assist you in choosing the perfect tile style, color and finish to match your home.
Thank you very much. I appreciate how clean your workers were. Couldn’t tell they were even here. Your company has also showed top notch professional work from the proposal, repair and the billing. All members of your staff were the best!
Brian Sikes is Best Choice for a Tile Roofer in Heathrow
Brian Sikes Roofing understands that your home or business is your most valuable possession. As a 3rd generation roofer, Brian started his own roofing business in 2003. Since then we have assisted thousands of homeowners and businesses throughout Central Florida and the surrounding areas make informed decisions about their roofing needs. Brian Sikes Roofing has the experience and expertise to solve almost any roofing problem you might have.
Whether you need to repair your tile roof, re-roof or tile roof replacement, Brian Sikes Roofing is the place to call. Whatever style tile roof you choose, the keys to a long-lasting roof are the tile flashing and underlayment. These materials need to be of the highest quality and properly installed to insure your warranties are protected and you achieve the maximum life from your investment. The roof of your home or business is the first line of defense against the elements of the outdoors, so choosing the right type of tile material is a major decision. The roofers at Brian Sikes Roofing have decades of experience and we are here to help you choose the perfect tile roofing system to meet your needs.
That’s why we say, “Experience and Dedication Matter”. See for yourselves what sets Brian Sikes Roofing apart from the others. Call or contact Brian Sikes Roofing today for a free consultation and estimate.
When Experience & Dedication Matter, Choose Brian Sikes Roofing
- 100% Customer Satisfaction
- All Types of Roofs
- Free Written Estimates
- Family Owned & Operated
- Specialty Roofing Services
- Locally Owned & Operated
- 3rd Generation Roofing Company
- No Deposit Required
- No Subcontractors
- References Available
- Residential & Commercial
- Seamless Aluminum Gutters
- Roof Inspections
- Soffit & Fascia Repairs
Brian Sikes Roofing Inc. Proudly Offers Services in the Following Areas:
Alafaya – Apopka – Clarcona – Maitland – Orlando – Rio Pinar – Winter Park – Zellwood
Altamonte Springs – Casselberry – Fern Park – Goldenrod – Heathrow – Lake Mary – Longwood – Oviedo – Sanford – Winter Springs
Daytona – DeBary – Deland – Deltona – Edgewater – Orange City – Osteen – Port Orange – New Smyrna