Tile Roofer Goldenrod
If you need a tile roofer in Goldenrod, Florida look to the professionals at Brian Sikes Roofing. Tile Roofing is a very popular roofing choice in Florida due to its attractiveness and durability. Brian Sikes Roofing offers a variety of tile roof solutions and the professionals at Brian Sikes Roofing can help you understand the benefits of choosing tile over other roofing solutions. So, when you need a tile roofer in Goldenrod, call or contact us today to schedule a free estimate and consultation. Whether you’re looking to repair or replace your current tile roof or considering tile as an alternative, Brian Sikes Roofing can help you understand the best roofing solution for your roof type.
How long will a tile roof last?
There are a number of factors that can affect the life of a tile roof. For example, how often proper maintenance is performed, and the quality of the underlayment when the roof was installed can all affect longevity. It’s not uncommon for tile roofs to last 50 years.
Tile Roofing for Residential & Commercial Properties
Installations • Re-Roofs • Repairs • and More
Clay and Concrete Tile Roofs
There are many varieties and styles associated with tile roofing. Tiles can be manufactured of either traditional clay or concrete. It’s most common to have tiles molded in to a barrel shape and as they interlock in installation and this makes for a very strong and protective roof. Each offer advantages and aesthetics and some tile styles are best used depending on the home style and the effect the homeowner is looking to achieve. There is a tile solution for nearly every style of home, from very traditional home styles to more modern architecture. In Florida, where certain areas have a strong Spanish tradition, tile is a preferred choice, but tile roofing is used in conjunction with all types of architecture from historic homes, contemporary and Mediterranean style homes. While tile roofs are extremely attractive they also offer tremendous durability. There are tile roofs that have been in place literally for centuries!
Three generations strong, Brian Sikes Roofing is Orange, Seminole and Volusia Counties premier tile roofing contractor. We offer a full range of Residential and Commercial services including new tile roofs, re-roofs, and tile roof repairs. We have helped thousands of area homeowners, businesses and property managers with all their roofing needs.
What Are the Benefits of Tile Roofing?
- Longevity – Tile roofs made from fired clay are one of the world’s oldest and strongest roofing materials. It’s not unusual for a tile roofs life to exceed 50 or even 100 years when they are properly installed and cared for. There are examples around the world of tile roofs that are still functional that were put in place centuries ago. Whether traditional clay or the more modern versions made of concrete, both tiles are incredibly durable.
- Weather Resistant – While tile roofs add excellent value to any home, they are ideally suited for Florida’s hot and humid climate. Tile will not rot like other building materials and they are extremely resistant to pests that can-do damage to other roofing materials. Tile roofs are also resistant to hail. It’s this durability and longevity that allow many tile manufacturers to offer warranties of up to 50 years.
- Safety – Clay and concrete tiles are also the most fire-proof of all roofing materials. In high winds that we often experience with hurricanes in Florida, clay and concrete tile roofs have shown the ability when properly installed and maintained to withstand winds up to 150 mph.
- Eye Appeal – There’s nothing more attractive than a tile roof! Clay and concrete tiles are available in a wide array of colors, styles, and finishes allowing a homeowner to achieve a beautiful roofing solution regardless of the style of the home. The professionals at Brian Sikes Roofing can assist you in choosing the perfect tile style, color and finish to match your home.
Where Quality Meets Affordability
Brian Sikes Roofing understands that your home or business is your most valuable possession. As a 3rd generation roofer, Brian started his own roofing business in 2003. Since then we have assisted thousands of homeowners and businesses throughout Central Florida and the surrounding areas make informed decisions about their roofing needs. Brian Sikes Roofing has the experience and expertise to solve almost any roofing problem you might have.
Whether you need to repair your tile roof, re-roof or tile roof replacement, Brian Sikes Roofing is the place to call. Whatever style tile roof you choose, the keys to a long-lasting roof are the tile flashing and underlayment. These materials need to be of the highest quality and properly installed to insure your warranties are protected and you achieve the maximum life from your investment. The roof of your home or business is the first line of defense against the elements of the outdoors, so choosing the right type of tile material is a major decision. The roofers at Brian Sikes Roofing have decades of experience and we are here to help you choose the perfect tile roofing system to meet your needs.
That’s why we say, “Experience and Dedication Matter”. See for yourselves what sets Brian Sikes Roofing apart from the others. When you need a tile roofer in Goldenrod, call or contact Brian Sikes Roofing today for a free consultation and estimate.
Our experience with Brian Sykes Roofing was outstanding. We chose this company because they were highly recommended by a neighbor. Brian himself is very personable and he provided a competitive quote.
When Experience & Dedication Matter, Choose Brian Sikes Roofing
- 100% Customer Satisfaction
- All Types of Roofs
- Free Written Estimates
- Family Owned & Operated
- Specialty Roofing Services
- Locally Owned & Operated
- 3rd Generation Roofing Company
- No Deposit Required
- No Subcontractors
- References Available
- Residential & Commercial
- Seamless Aluminum Gutters
- Roof Inspections
- Soffit & Fascia Repairs
Brian Sikes Roofing Inc. Proudly Offers Services in the Following Areas:
Alafaya – Apopka – Clarcona – Maitland – Orlando – Rio Pinar – Winter Park – Zellwood
Altamonte Springs – Casselberry – Fern Park – Goldenrod – Heathrow – Lake Mary – Longwood – Oviedo – Sanford – Winter Springs
Daytona – DeBary – Deland – Deltona – Edgewater – Orange City – Osteen – Port Orange – New Smyrna