Tile Roof Repair
Brian Sikes Roofing specializes in tile roof repair throughout Seminole, Orange, and Volusia counties. Tile roofing and tile roofing repair require certain skill sets that many roofers are not capable of providing. Because the professionals at Brian Sikes Roofing have years of proven experience in installing and repairing tile roofs, they will get the job done properly. Tile roofs are known to be strong and provide great protection from the elements and tile roofs have been known to last 50 years or longer before needing replacement. While that may be true, tile roofs still may require maintenance to keep them in top condition. It’s often the underlayment and how the original roof was installed that may create problems for a tile roof owner. However, the end result may be a tile roof that leaks.
Common Causes of a Leaking Tile Roof
So, as stated before, tile roofs are extremely durable. This is true whether they are clay, concrete or in some cases made of synthetics, slate or even metal. However, most tile roofs are made of clay or concrete.
- While the tiles themselves may last 40 to 50 years or longer, the underlayment of wood may become worn or damaged due to water intrusion
- In Florida, solar panels are a popular option for many homeowners to heat pools and provide electricity to the home. But, if they are installed improperly on a tile roof this can lead to leaks
- All roofs whether tile or shingle have flashing installed around chimneys, vents, pipes, or skylights. Therefore, when flashing becomes deteriorated, or become separated, this creates an opportunity for water intrusion and leaks
- Tile roofs are designed to direct water from tile to tile until it is removed from your roof, but If the underlayment or flashings are improperly installed or damaged the water won’t shed the roof the way, it’s intended to. This can lead to water intrusion and a leaking roof.
- There are many pipes that are located throughout your tile roof. For instance, those that are there to vent your heating system, and assist in drainage for sinks, dishwashers, and hot water systems just to name a few. Typically, these are sealed with concrete. Because over time the concrete or cement can expand and contract breaking it away from the pipes creating an area where a leak can occur.
Brian Sikes Offers The Following Roofing Services & More!
Why it Makes Sense to Repair Your Tile Roof Right Away
Florida weather offers up a lot of rain year-round, but during the rainy season and hurricane season rain can be significant. Because of this you may notice you have a problem with your roof as leaks will become more evident. So, if you detect signs of a leaky tile roof, don’t hesitate, and call or contact us to inspect it right away. In other words, waiting to repair a leaky roof can result in expensive damage and repairs not just to your home but to its contents if left unattended.
Entrust in Brian Sikes Roofing for all of Your Roof Repair Needs
Regardless if you need a simple repair on a leaky roof, a new or re-roof or an area repair, Brian Sikes Roofing is ready to assist you. No job is too big or too small. That’s why we say, “Experience and Dedication Matter”. So, see for yourself what sets Brian Sikes Roofing apart from the others. Call or contact us today to schedule an appointment with one of our highly trained specialists. We’ve been doing it right for 3 generations. We want to be “Your Go to Roofer”.
I would like to thank you for the excellent job that you and your company performed on my roof!
As you know, I have been frustrated with the leaks and continued damage that has occurred to my building since I had my roof replaced eight years ago. I was unable to come to an acceptable solution from the original roofer and had no more success when I hired a consultant to solve the problem.
You responded quickly with your estimates and easily completed the job within the time period to which we agreed. The job was near and the grounds were cleaned up appropriately. Your prices were quite reasonable compared to the other estimates I received. Even when you found unexpected damage that was not included in your original estimate, the additional charges were very reasonable. You also responded quickly to any concerns I had. For the first time in eight years, I feel confident that the roof will not leak. I know it probably sounds silly to you because you are used to giving people a quality product, but I am grateful for the job your company completed.
Please feel free to make copies of this letter to use as a reference for potential clients that are considering your company for their roofing needs.
When Experience & Dedication Matter, Choose Brian Sikes Roofing
- 100% Customer Satisfaction
- All Types of Roofs
- Free Written Estimates
- Family Owned & Operated
- Specialty Roofing Services
- Locally Owned & Operated
- 3rd Generation Roofing Company
- No Deposit Required
- No Subcontractors
- References Available
- Residential & Commercial
- Seamless Aluminum Gutters
- Roof Inspections
- Soffit & Fascia Repairs
Brian Sikes Roofing Inc. Proudly Offers Services in the Following Areas:
Alafaya – Apopka – Clarcona – Maitland – Orlando – Rio Pinar – Winter Park – Zellwood
Altamonte Springs – Casselberry – Fern Park – Goldenrod – Heathrow – Lake Mary – Longwood – Oviedo – Sanford – Winter Springs
Daytona – DeBary – Deland – Deltona – Edgewater – Orange City – Osteen – Port Orange – New Smyrna