Tile Roof Repair Maitland
Brian Sikes Roofing specializes in tile roof repair in Maitland and throughout Seminole, Orange, and Volusia counties. Tile roofing and tile roofing repair require certain skill sets that many roofers are not capable of providing. Because the professionals at Brian Sikes Roofing have years of proven experience in installing and repairing tile roofs, they will get the job done properly. Tile roofs are known to be strong and provide great protection from the elements and tile roofs have been known to last 50 years or longer before needing replacement. While that may be true, tile roofs still may require maintenance to keep them in top condition. It’s often the underlayment and how the original roof was installed that may create problems for a tile roof owner. However, the end result may be a tile roof that leaks.
Common Causes of a Leaking Tile Roof
So, as stated before, tile roofs are extremely durable. This is true whether they are clay, concrete or in some cases made of synthetics, slate or even metal. However, most tile roofs are made of clay or concrete.
- All roofs whether tile or shingle have flashing installed around chimneys, vents, pipes, or skylights. Therefore, when flashing becomes deteriorated, or become separated, this creates an opportunity for water intrusion and leaks
- While the tiles themselves may last 40 to 50 years or longer, the underlayment of wood may become worn or damaged due to water intrusion
- There are many pipes that are located throughout your tile roof. For instance, those that are there to vent your heating system, and assist in drainage for sinks, dishwashers, and hot water systems just to name a few. Typically, these are sealed with concrete. Because over time the concrete or cement can expand and contract breaking it away from the pipes creating an area where a leak can occur.
- In Florida, solar panels are a popular option for many homeowners to heat pools and provide electricity to the home. But, if they are installed improperly on a tile roof this can lead to leaks
- Tile roofs are designed to direct water from tile to tile until it is removed from your roof, but If the underlayment or flashings are improperly installed or damaged the water won’t shed the roof the way, it’s intended to. This can lead to water intrusion and a leaking roof.
Brian Sikes Offers The Following Roofing Services & More!
Why it Makes Sense to Repair Your Tile Roof Right Away
Florida weather offers up a lot of rain year-round, but during the rainy season and hurricane season rain can be significant. Because of this you may notice you have a problem with your roof as leaks will become more evident. So, if you detect signs of a leaky tile roof, don’t hesitate, and call or contact us to inspect it right away. In other words, waiting to repair a leaky roof can result in expensive damage and repairs not just to your home but to its contents if left unattended.
Entrust in Brian Sikes Roofing for all of Your Roof Repair Needs
Regardless if you need a simple repair on a leaky roof, a new or re-roof or an area repair, Brian Sikes Roofing is ready to assist you. No job is too big or too small. That’s why we say, “Experience and Dedication Matter”. So, see for yourself what sets Brian Sikes Roofing apart from the others. Call or contact us today to schedule an appointment with one of our highly trained specialists. We’ve been doing it right for 3 generations. We want to be “Your Go to Roofer”.
Brian Sikes Roofing just completed the installation of our new roof. Brian and his team made this process extremely easy for us. Bruce in his office was very patient and answered all of our questions and concerns in a timely manner.
Our previous roof did not need replacing but due to our homeowners insurance premium almost doubling due to the age of the roof, we decided it would be more cost effective to replace the roof. Brian and Bruce worked with us to get us on the schedule earlier than anticipated so we would not have to renew at the higher rate.
Their team worked very hard and did an excellent job cleaning up. We also had new gutters installed and that team was great as well.
We are extremely happy with the customer support provided as well as the quality of the roof itself.
Will definitely be using them again in the future when needed!
When Experience & Dedication Matter, Choose Brian Sikes Roofing
- 100% Customer Satisfaction
- All Types of Roofs
- Free Written Estimates
- Family Owned & Operated
- Specialty Roofing Services
- Locally Owned & Operated
- 3rd Generation Roofing Company
- No Deposit Required
- No Subcontractors
- References Available
- Residential & Commercial
- Seamless Aluminum Gutters
- Roof Inspections
- Soffit & Fascia Repairs
Brian Sikes Roofing Inc. Proudly Offers Services in the Following Areas:
Alafaya – Apopka – Clarcona – Maitland – Orlando – Rio Pinar – Winter Park – Zellwood
Altamonte Springs – Casselberry – Fern Park – Goldenrod – Heathrow – Lake Mary – Longwood – Oviedo – Sanford – Winter Springs
Daytona – DeBary – Deland – Deltona – Edgewater – Orange City – Osteen – Port Orange – New Smyrna