Residential Roofer Alafaya, Florida
Do you need a residential roofer in Alafaya? For over 3 generations homeowners in Central Florida have called on Brian Sikes Roofing for professional and affordable installations and repairs. Whether you need a new roof or a repair, we understand the problems a leaking or old roof can cause both emotionally and financially. Nobody wants to see their home damaged. You count on your roof to keep you, your family and your household protected from the elements. Choosing a residential roofer is an important decision and one that should not be taken lightly. You are about to make an investment that will protect your home and family for years to come. We understand there are countless residential roofers to choose from, don’t settle for anything less than the best in Central Florida. Let Brian Sikes Roofing make it easy for you to ensure your investment lasts a lifetime. We have helped thousands of area homeowners with quality roofing solutions.
How can I extend the life of my roof?
Because your roof is the most important component of your home, you should consider taking the steps to maintain it so it will last as long as possible. Here are some measures that will not cost a lot and protect your investment:
- Keep your gutters clean – Most debris will find its way to your gutters. Keeping them unclogged won’t allow water to damage the trim and fascia or cause the decking below shingles to rot.
- You can visually inspect your roof for missing shingles, curled shingles or moss and algae growth. In most cases you don’t to be on the roof and this can be done from the ground. Consider a roof inspection every 2 or 3 years. It won’t break the bank and could identify a simple repair that unattended could cost a lot more down the road.
- Eliminate Grass & Moss – Moss and mold hold moisture and will feed on the very shingles they infest. There are commercial chemicals that can be sprayed on your roof that will kill moss and mold and not damage the shingles.
Residential Re- Roofing & New Installation for All Types of Roofs
Shingle – Tile – Flat – and Specialty Roofing Materials
Is your roof leaking? Do you have cracked or missing tiles or shingles?
We can help with Residential Roof Repair
A worn or cracked roof leads to a leaking roof. If left unattended, moisture can pass through and lead to the growth of mold and bacteria which can not only destroy the structural components of your home but impact your health. Brain Sikes Roofing has the skill and knowledge to identify where and why your roof is leaking, fix the leak and prevent future leaks from occurring.
Regardless if you need a simple repair on a leaky roof, a new or re-roof or an area repair, Brian Sikes Roofing is ready to assist you. No job is too big or too small. That’s why we say, “Experience and Dedication Matter”. See for yourself what sets Brian Sikes Roofing apart from the others. Call today to schedule an appointment with one of our highly trained specialists.
When Experience & Dedication Matter, Choose Brian Sikes Roofing
- 100% Customer Satisfaction
- All Types of Roofs
- Free Written Estimates
- Family Owned & Operated
- Specialty Roofing Services
- Locally Owned & Operated
- 3rd Generation Roofing Company
- No Deposit Required
- No Subcontractors
- References Available
- Residential & Commercial
- Seamless Aluminum Gutters
- Roof Inspections
- Soffit & Fascia Repairs
Brian Sikes Roofing Inc. Proudly Offers Services in the Following Areas:
Alafaya – Apopka – Clarcona – Maitland – Orlando – Rio Pinar – Winter Park – Zellwood
Altamonte Springs – Casselberry – Fern Park – Goldenrod – Heathrow – Lake Mary – Longwood – Oviedo – Sanford – Winter Springs
Daytona – DeBary – Deland – Deltona – Edgewater – Orange City – Osteen – Port Orange – New Smyrna